About Me

My photo
Paris, France
Designer in animation industry

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stay puft



So after getting tagged by Joonas more than a month ago and posted my 7 facts, i finally got my victims list! I tried to find people that haven't been tagged yet, friends, links, or latests people who have left comments here.
Sorry, i'm sure you guys are busy, so take all the time you want!

Here are the tag rules again:

- You must link to the individual who tagged you and post the rules of TAG.
- Post 7 random facts about you
- Tag 7 bloggers and link to them
- Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a message


And the nominated are:

Tel Coelho

Dan Szilagyi
Leo Teixeira
Mike Lee
Ben Reynolds
Gaël Leroux
Nicolas Luczkiewicz

6 comments:

Tel Coelho said...

That's cool!!

Dan szilagyi said...

Really awesome work you have here! your style is very much so an animator-ish style which is awesome! and you live in france which is more cool

keep it up! i love the ninja turtle post you had a bit further down :)

Jarrett said...

Great man! I love your take on these guys. I often have Ghost Busters playing in the background while I work haha.

Dan szilagyi said...

haha thanks for the tag but another blog friend of mine had tagged me before already! you can check my older posts ( it was like a month or so ago?)
I might do a new 7 though

thanks!

g1toons said...

nice illos, like your style

Leocartunista said...

Thanks man!!!
I hope you enjoyed of my work.