About Me

My photo
Paris, France
Designer in animation industry

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I suited up!





And like i said 2 "posts ago", i got tagged by Joonas.

Here are the tag rules:

- You must link to the individual who tagged you and post the rules of TAG.
- Post 7 random facts about you
- Tag 7 bloggers and link to them
- Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a message

My 7 facts:

-1. I'm 22
-2. I'm the only one of my family who was born in France
-3. "Grave Of the Fireflies" is the only film that almost made me cry. Tears started to fill my eyes, that's why i'm saying almost
, i'm not ashamed, it just didn't happen!
-4. Shango is actually the name of an african god of thunder. I've been given this nickname 8 years ago.
-5. Since i don't ride my skateboard anymore, i use it as a footrest when i'm drawing.
-6. I wake up "early" every sunday morning just to watch cartoons on tv. I've been doing this for more than 10 years. (Now i'm ashamed!...)
-7. And i'm still looking for a job!


My tag victims list will come soon!

3 comments:

marcelo pont said...

i admire skaters (because it wasn´t common in my country in my childhood) but i´m glad you use it beneath your feet and give us such a stylish work.
keep doing both... but try not to break your arm, please!
;)

go on xangó!

marcelo pont said...

and excuse moi if i write in english, but instead i understand pretty well french, i´m a mess talking and writing it!
a bientot!

Andry "Shango" Rajoelina said...

Actually and don't really skate anymore but i wish i could! so don't worry for my arm! :) At worst i'd spring my ankle!

And don't worry about you writing in english, it's good enough that you understand french! ;) (i'm the one who should be excused for my english!)

Thanks again!